You’ve had a cracking hard day at work, the boss caught you reading blogs and listening to podcasts all day long. When you get home all you want to do is go to bed, however, someone wants to say hi. I’m talking about your dog (well that is if you’re a dog person – however if you’re not a dog person you still need to listen to this episode).
I spoke to my neighbour about her dogs and there is a very disgusting story involved so don’t say I didn’t warn you. If you’re a little turned off by poo stories then make sure you listen to this one because its a real stinker!
Colleen Paige, the creator of National Dog Day has also created 18 other days of national celebration (most of them having something to do with animals). Check the list out:
- National Pet Travel Safety Day – January 2
- National Dress Up Your Pet day – January 14
- National Bed Day – March 7
- National Puppy Day – March 23
- National Farm Animals Day – April 10
- National Pet Day – April 11
- National Kids & Pets Day – April 26
- National Pets in Film Day – June 18
- National Dog Day – August 26
- National Wild Life Day – September 4
- National Walk Your Dog Week – October 1-7
- National Cat Day – October 29
- National Kitchen Day – November 1
- National Living Room Day – November 8
- National Mutt Day – December 3
Music featured in this episode came from Sydney based producer Wolfwolf and The Womb.